Consumption of healthy diet will help you to eventually stop uterine fibroids growth, shrink it naturally and prevent the regrowth of it tumour and enable your body to function properly.
Diets That Fight Uterine Fibroids
(1) ORGANIC GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES: Green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamin K that aid in blood clotting which help in controlling menstrual bleeding.
(2) BETA CAROTENE: It is a vitamin that is converted to vitamin A in the body. In the presence of vitamin A, tissues damaged by fibroids can be healed. Food sources are: watermelon, carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, red ball peppers, lettuce.
(3) CRUCIFEROUS VEGETABLES: They aids in liver detoxification and balance estrogen levels in the blood. Consumption of these vegetables in large quantity help in the reduction of uterine fibroids prevalence. They include: broccoli, Chinese cabbage, cauliflower, green cress, Brussels sprouts, kale and collard greens.
(4) FIBRE RICH FOODS: Eating of these foods will enable you to get rid of excess estrogen. They include: bananas, oranges, apples, mangoes, strawberries, beans, dark green leafy vegetables and legumes.
(6) IRON: The known complication for uterine fibroids is heavy bleeding that may result in iron deficiency anemia. Eating iron rich foods is a sure way to provide enough replacement. Foods sources are: chickens liver, nuts, beans, eggs, parsley, spinach, seeds.
(7) WATER: It provides the means for nutrients to travel to all your organs, including reproductive organs and help to remove bodily toxins. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
(8) PROTEASE ENZYME: It is also known as proteolytic enzymes or proteases which function by breaking down long chains of protein. These enzymes aids the body in proper blood formation and detoxification. This enzymes may be helpful in shrinking uterine fibroids or reduce it, heal and prevent scar tissue that form, from fibroids, endometriosis, scar tissue and adhesion formation. Example are papain found in green or unripe pawpaw or papaya, bromelain found in pineapple, pancreatin, trypsin, et cetra. WARNING! Do not eat unripe or unripe pawpaw when you are pregnant
Foods to Avoid When You Are Battling with Uterine Fibroids
To avoid uterine fibroids, to shrink or prevent it regrowth. You will have to avoid or completely eliminate some foods from your diet. They include: (1) REFINED CARBOHYDRATES: For optimum fertility limit the consumption of simple carbohydrates with the exception of fruits and honey. Refined carbohydrates whether they undergo the process of refining or not. Inclusion of sweets, table sugar, white rice, white flour, biscuits, cakes, sugary drinks, fruit juices, et cetra promotes uterine fibroids formation and development. It also affect the immune system, increase hormonal imbalance, increase body weight, insulin spike and more pain.
(2) CAFFEINE: Common sources of caffeine are black tea, coffee☕, cocoa beans, some energy drinks, chocolate and hot chocolate drinks. Too much caffeine may increase oestrogen levels that inturn result in uterine fibroids.
(3) ALCOHOL: A woman who does not want anything to do with uterine fibroids should avoid alcohol because it causes depression of the immune system, hormonal imbalance and widespread inflammation.
(4) DIARY PRODUCTS: Avoid diary products that are sourced from farms and ranches where cows are injected with antibiotics and steroids. They affect the balance of hormones which promote growth of uterine fibroids. Rather consume products that are from organic or grass fed cows 🐄.
(5) AVOID SOY FOODS (except fermented ones such as miso and tempeh) and genetically modified (GMO) foods.
(6) AVOID CONVENTIONAL CHICKENS AND THEIR PRODUCTS rather choose only free range or organic chicken that are allowed to move freely and feed with natural feeds.
(7) AVOID FARM FISH🐟 that contains antibiotics and toxic food dyes.
(8) AVOID TAP WATER because they contain harmful pesticides from agricultural runoff.
(9) AVOID TRANS FATS: Trans fats are fat that undergone a chemical process known as hydrogenation. They are found in fried foods, biscuits, cakes, chips and pastries. They can cause problem with ovulation. Rather add essential fats that can be found in nuts, seeds, and oily fish that plays vital role in fertility and healthy baby development in your diet.
(10) REGULAR WORKOUTS will keep your body in better shape, reduce overall body fat levels that is associated with infertility, PCOS, and other hormonal issues.
(11)AVOID STRESS AND DEAL WITH EMOTIONAL ISSUES: They can reduce body levels of progesterone causing the body to produce CORTISOL which can cause uterine fibroids.
You Avoid Exposure to Environmental Toxins That Contribute to The Development of Uterine Fibroids by:
- Using natural feminine care products.
- Avoiding exposure to pesticides, herbicides, and synthetic fertilizers.
- Avoid foods dyes and preservatives.
- Avoid microwaving or oven warming your foods in plastics.
- Not eating hot food in plastic plate or drinking hot water in plastic cup and stay away from bottled plastics.
- Avoid red meats and fatty foods because fibroids thrive in them.
Detoxification and Fortification of The Liver
Herbs that detoxifies and strengthen the liver, help in the speeding up and the removal of excess estrogen, toxins and other body impurities. Estrogen that is metabolized by the liver will continue to circulate in the body and exert it effect.
Very large uterine fibroids take time to shrink. Do not ever think that it will shrink over night. Never hurry in nature. Since uterine fibroids doesn’t became large overnight. Allow your body to heal it self gradually by letting out toxins slowly.
This write-up is not meant to be a substitute to where the service of medical professional is urgently needed. Always consult your doctor for proper diagnosis.