Impotence treatment is aim at improving your ability to get or keep your erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Impotence treatment is meant to improve your erectile function. Impotence is also known as erectile dysfunction occurs when a man is unable to have and maintain an erection. In a situation like, the penis become flaccid and doesn’t erect. It adversely affect such person ability to have satisfactory sexual intercourse.
The risk of impotence increases as men get older in age as testosterone reduces while estrogen increases. It is more common in men in their 60’s compared to those in their 40’s.
This write-up aim to explain: meaning, symptoms, types, causes, How erection happens, sensate focus technique, what to eat and the foods to avoid if you are suffering from impotence and impotence treatment.
Let me clarify…
The symptoms of impotence are:
- Absence of passion for sex.
- Trouble getting an erection and
- Soft erections.
(A) PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPOTENCE: It is a condition that occur as a result of psychological factors in which a man find it difficult to get or maintain an erection. Psychological impotence can occur due to the following factors that can affect your erection by interruptting the signal between your brain and your body. They include:
II. Performance anxiety.
III. Relationship issues.
V. Self image.
VII. Sexual indifference and
VIII. Financial problem.
By similar token, the following two questions can assist you to determine whether your erectile problem might be due to psychological factors such as:
- Do you get erections in the morning?
- Are you able to get an erection while you’re alone?
If your ANSWERS are YES! Then your impotence is caused by psychological factors.
(B) PHYSICAL IMPOTENCE: May happen naturally as a result of aging or medical conditions that may be related to reduced blood flow to the penis, low levels of androgen, such as testosterone, stroke, cardiovascular problems, multiple sclerosis and nerve damage.
- Substance abuse.
- High blood pressure.
- High blood cholesterol.
- Heart disease.
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Peyronie’s disease.
- Sleep disorder.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) treatments.
- Relationship problems.
- Peripheral vascular disease.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Narrowing of blood vessels that move blood to the penis.
- Blood clot.
- Anemia and
Equally, when you’re experiencing stress your brain releases stress hormone such as adrenaline and cortisol that cause muscles to tense and your heart to beat rapidly. In some cases, it reduces the flow of blood to your penis that prevent you from getting an erection. Of course, in a man who is bored with or indifferent about sex, thinking about the act is unlikely to be followed by ‘DOPAMINE BURST’ (dopamine is a brain chemical that is connected to excitement, motivation and pleasure that plays significant part in helping to get an erection).
If impotence is not properly treated, it may result in:
(a) An embarrassment.
(b) In ability to impregnate your partner and
(c) Unsatisfactory sexual life.
How does erection happens?
Impotence can occur as a result of any problems at any stages of the erection process. An erection is the result of increased blood flow into your penis. Blood flow is usually stimulated by either sexual thoughts or direct with your penis. When a man is excited sexually, muscles in the penis relax. This increased blood flow through the penile arteries, filling the two chambers inside the penis. As the chamber fill with blood, the penis become stiff. An erection ends when the muscles contract and the accumulated blood can moves out through the penile veins.
Don’t stop reading now…
How can you employ the sensate techniques?
The sensate focus technique is a technique in sex therapy that assist couples that are experiencing sexual problems as a result of psychological factors. This technique aim at reducing the anxiety related with sexual behavior and sexual performance, while simultaneously teaching couples what each of them find pleasurable.
The sensate technique is divided into three steps. COUPLES MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE STEP, THEY ARE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT STEP.
STEP ONE : This is touching sensations. It is not about sexual arousal or sexual intercourse. In this step, each partner takes turns touching the other partner. These are sensual but not sexual touches. GENITALS and BREASTS are off limit in this step.
STEP TWO : The partners are allowed to touch any part of the other partner body including breasts and genitals. This step is the same as step one because the focus still remain on touching sensations, not on sexual arousal. Sexual intercourse is not allowed in step two.
STEP THREE : The partners are allowed to forgo taking turns and mutual touching is acceptable. Once couple is alright with the process of touching and being touched, this step 3 allows sexual intercourse. Still the focus on sexual intercourse is to be on mutual enjoyment of sex rather than orgasm.
Many men struggle to achieve an erection while some have permanent problem with an erection. There are diets that enhances male reproductive organs, increases motility, quantity and quality of sperms.
Foods to Eat: Impotence Treatment
(a) Vitamin C Rich Foods: Vitamin C is important nutrient that is needed by the body for development, scar tissue maintanance, blood vessels and cartilage. It aids in Adenosine triphosphate (ATP), peptides hormones, dopamine and tyrosine. Vitamin C also reduces oxidative stress to the body. Vitamin C rich foods are: tomatoes, pawpaw, orange, kiwifruit, bell peppers, kale, guava, strawberries, broccoli, grape fruit, green pepper, pineapple, potatoes.
(b) Vitamin E Rich Foods: It aid in the production of sex hormones and prevent oxidative stress to the body. They include: Avocados, Wheat germ oil, sun flower seeds, spinach, kiwifruit, almond, trout, shrimp, and broccoli.
(c) Zinc Rich Foods: It promote male organs health. It acts like an antioxidant fighting free radicals damage and slowing process of aging. Zinc sources are: pumpkin seeds, grass fed cow meat, cocoa powder, yogurt, cashew, spinach, edible mushrooms, organic pure honey, free range chicken, oyster. Zinc deficiency can impair sperm motility and sperm number.
(d) Vitamin A Rich Foods: Vitamin A is important for healthy erection. It assist in new cells growth and tissues by replacing the old ones. Good sources are: cantaloupe, grapefruit, cod liver oil, pawpaw, carrot, sweet potato, mangoes, tomatoes, spinach, dried basil or scent leaf, whole milk.
(e) Vitamin B Rich Foods: It aids the body to absorbs food eating properly. It is helpful in men virility and good prostrate health that results in high libido. Food sources are: citrus fruits, avocados, bananas, plantains, almonds, sunflower seeds, milk, cheese, fish, brown rice, barley, spinach, broccoli.
Foods to Avoid: Impotence Treatment
Certain dietary choices can cause a situation where by a man find it difficult to have or maintain an erection. The foods to avoid or stay away from include:
(a) Avoid Sugar, Sugary Foods and Drinks: High levels of sugar in your blood stream can negatively affect the genes that controls your sex hormones. Simple sugars such as glucose and fructose are metabolized in your liver and excess fat get stored as lipids. Excess fat synthesis and deactivate your SHBG (sex hormones bonding globulin) gene causing your levels of (shbg) protein that controls your testosterone and oestrogen levels.
(b) Avoid Alcohol: Alcohol affects the liver ability to get rid of excess oestrogen. Alcohol is rich in phytoestrogens that negatively impact sex drive.
(c) Trans Fats and Canned Foods: Food in rich in trans fats are prepared by adding hydrogen to vegetable oil. This fat clog the arteries that affects your erection. Canned foods are high in sodium which raised blood pressure and reduce blood flood to certain part of the body and genitals.
(d) Smoking: It blocks or narrow the arteries that restrict blood supply to the penis.
This article is meant to a substitute to where the service of medical professional is urgently needed.
(1) Horny Goat Weed (Gboyin gboyin in Yoruba) It contains compound known as icarin, that help to keep and sustain an erection. Boil horny goat weed leaves or stems in water. Take 2 tablespoons two times a day for 7 days and give yourself a week break. It is very effective for impotence treatment.
(2) Okra / Lady Finger (ila in Yoruba; Idu in Idoma; Okro, Okra in English; Okuru in Igbo; Kubewa in Hausa) Cut 3 sizeable okra pods into slices. Put the sliced Okra together with all the mucilage in 300 ml cup of water overnight. Cover the cup to avoid contamination. Strain and drink the liquid content only on an empty stomach before breakfast for Impotence treatment.
(3) Orange : Drink 3 balls of oranges two times a day. Or: Take 200 ml of fresh natural Orange juice two times a day for impotence treatment.
(4) Avocado (Eso pia in Yoruba; Piya in Hausa; Orumwu in Bini; Eban mbakara in Efik; Ube oyinbo, Ube beke in Igbo) Eat 2 Avocados daily for impotence treatment.
(5) Garlic (Tafarnuwa in Hausa; Alubosa ayu in Yoruba; Ayuu in Igbo) Chew 2 pods of fresh Garlics to times in a day.
(6) Pomegranate: Drink 150 ml of natural Pomegranate juice two times a day. Or: You may eat Pomegranate fruit daily for impotence treatment.
(7) Grind the following items together:
- Unripe Plantains (Ogede agbagba dudu in Yoruba; Ojioko, Jioko in Igbo; Ayaba in Hausa; Agbo ochi in Idoma)
- Cloves (Kanafuru in Yoruba; Kanumfari in Hausa)
- Walnuts (Awusa, Asala in Yoruba; Geda Yoorubaa in Hausa; Ukpa in Igbo)
After grinding them together mix all the mentioned items with organic pure honey. Spread them on a flat object and cover them with mosquito net to avoid contamination. Dry them in direct sunlight. After it had dried. It will form cakes or flakes. Crush them. Take 2 tablespoons 2 time a day before bedtime at night every day for impotence treatment.
(8) Damiana: It allows blood to circulate in the genitals. Add a teaspoon of dried Damiana to a cup of 300 ml cup of water. Prepare tea decoction of it. Drink two times a day for for two weeks. Then reduce it to 1 cup a day. Every 3 days for impotence treatment.
(9) Acacia Nilotica (Bargaruwa in Hausa; Booni in Yoruba) Chew some Acacia Nilotica gum daily.
(10) Unripe Carica Papaya Fruit (Pawpaw, Papaya in English; Ibepe dudu in Yoruba; Ideru ipichi in Idoma; Etihi-mbakara in Efik; Mpuer in Tiv; Ojo, Okpurukwa, Okwere, Okwuru bekoe in Igbo) Peel the skin of Unripe matured pawpaw fruit, remove the seeds and cut it into slices. Add Cayenne Pepper (Barkono in Hausa; Ata ijosin, Ilufemi, ijeye Afriremon in Yoruba; Ose oyinbo in Igbo; Apoko eeke in Idoma; Usira in Esan; Usie in Bini) and Raw Onions (Yabasi in Igbo; Alubarha in Edo; Albasa in Hausa; Alubosa in Yoruba) that had been cut in to slices. Eat as your dinner.
Or: You can separately boil the Unripe Pawpaw and add raw onions and Cayenne pepper powder before eating.
(11) Date Palm (Dabino in Nupe; Ike kukeka in Igala; Dibino in Kanuri; Dabino in Hausa; Labidun in Yoruba) Remove the seeds of 4 Date palms. Soak them in cow milk or milk of 250 ml for 3 hours. Drink at night before bed time and eat the soaked date palm.
(12) Moringa Oleifera (Drumstick, Moringa in English; Ewe ile, Ewe igbale, Idagbo monoye in Yoruba; Bargaruwa masar, Barambo, Koraukin zaila, Shipka hali, Shura halinka, Rimi nacara, Rimi turawa, Zogala-gandi, Zogala in Hausa; Gawara, Habiwa Hausa, Konamarade, Rini maka in Fulani; Okwe oyinbo, Okwe olu, Okwe beke, Uhe, Okughara ite in Igbo) The leaf contains Vitamin C and E, as well as Zinc mineral that aid in the treatment of IMPOTENCE. Obtain fresh Moringa leaves. Boil slightly in 300 ml water. After boiling add a pinch of Cayenne Pepper and half tablespoon of crushed fresh Garlic paste. Mix them thoroughly. Eat the slightly boiled leaves and drink the water. Do it once a day for impotence treatment.
(13) Obtain enough quantities of FLAXSEEDS. Roast them. After that, grind them to powder. Add equal quantity of Organic Pure Honey and mix thoroughly. Take 1 tablespoon mix with 150 ml of lukewarm Cow milk once a day for impotence treatment.
(14) Figs (Farin baure in Hausa; Eso Opoto in Yoruba) Figs are rich in amino acids that increases libido and brain function. Consumption of this fruit will enable YOU to have better erection and long lasting ejaculation. Before bedtime at night eat 2 Figs for impotence treatment.
Or: You can cut 2 Figs into slices. Soak them in 250 ml cup of lukewarm milk and eat the sliced figs and drink the whole milk as well. Do it for 14 days.
(15) Almonds (Ofio in Yoruba; Oblonu beke in Idoma; Mbasen mbakara in Efik) Remove the flesh of 5 ripe Almonds. Soak them in Cow milk or goat milk for 5 hours. Boil it for 3 to 5 minutes. Drink when it is lukewarm before bedtime and eat the Almond flesh as well.
(16) White Onion (Albasa elene in Idoma; Yabasi Ocha in Igbo; Albasa fari in Hausa; Alubosa funfun in Yoruba) Crush white onion to form paste. Mix thoroughly with Organic Pure Honey and 1 pinch of Cayenne pepper. Take it two times a day for impotence treatment.
Finally, exercise improves blood flow that is vital for strong erection and improve blood pressure by increasing blood nitric oxide in the blood vessel. Testosterone levels increases with improve sleep. Men suffering from impotence should consult their doctor, in order to know the root cause of their IMPOTENCE.
Sexual Arousal Disorder: Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction to Frigidity -thriveboston.com
We diligently research and continuesly update our information. Please let us know if you find any error(s).
Thank YOU for reading!