Erectile dysfunction remedies are aim at helping a man to get or keep an erection, maintain an erection or ejaculates consistently. Erectile dysfunction remedies are meant to improve man erectile function. Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a disease of the male reproductive organ that occurs when the male find it difficult to achieve or maintain an erection for sex. Most men have occasionally experienced some difficulty with their penis becoming hard or staying firm. However, Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is only considered a concern if satisfactory sexual performance has been impossible on several occasions for long periods of time.
In this article, I’ll cover symptoms, causes, how you can prevent erectile dysfunction & protect your potency, diets, sensate focus technique and erectile dysfunction remedies.
And now, you’re thinking:
What will YOU gain from this write-up?
This article will enable YOU to know:
- Noticeable signs and symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
- Physical & psychological causes of erectile dysfunction.
- What causes an erection.
- What can happen if Erectile Dysfunction is not properly treated.
- How men can avoid erectile dysfunction and protect their potency.
- Diets that can restore your potency.
- Exercises that can help you and the ones that won’t.
- Sensate focus technique and
- Erectile dysfunction remedies.
Let me lift the veil for you…
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION SYMPTOMS
Erectile dysfunction happens when:
- Penis does not become hard for sex.
- Penis does not stiff for sex.
- Penis does not stand for sex and
- When male is unable to maintain an erection for sex.
This takes us to…
ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION CAUSES
Normal erectile dysfunction can be affected by problems with blood flow, nerve supply and hormones. However, the following summerized many causes of the physical or organic causes of Erectile Dysfunction(ED) are :
(1) Cardiovascular disease.
(3) High blood pressure.
(4) High cholesterol.
(6) Parkinson’s disease.
(7) Multiple Sclerosis.
(8) Old age or increase age.
(9) Treatment for prostrate disease.
(10) Surgical complications.
(11) Injuries in the pelvic region or spinal cord.
(12) Testosterone deficiency.
(13) Hormone disorders including thyroid conditions.
(14) Substance abuse like cocaine.
(15) Structural or anatomical disorder of the penis such as Peyronie’s disease.
(16) Radiation therapy to the pelvic region.
(17) Smoking and
In rare cases, a man may always have had erectile dysfunction and may not achieved erection is called primary erectile dysfunction and the cause is always psychological, if there’s no obvious anatomical deformity or psychological issue. Such psychological factors include:
- Fear of intimacy and
- Severe anxiety.
And on top of that…
What Causes An Erection?
Erectile dysfunction can happen as a result of any problems at any stage of the erection process. An Erection is the result of increased blood flow into your penis. Blood flow is usually stimulated by either sexual thoughts or direct with your penis.
When is sexually excited, muscles in the penis relax. This allows for increased blood flow through the penile arteries, filling two chambers inside the penis. As the chambers fill with blood, the penis become stiff or grow rigid. An erection ends when the muscles contract and the accumulated blood can flow out through the penile veins.
If Erectile Dysfunction is not properly treated; it may result in to:
(a) Problem in relationship.
(b) Low self esteem.
(c) Embarrassment and
(d) Problems in sex life.
HOW YOU CAN AVOID ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED) AND PROTECT YOUR POTENCY?
According to experts they include:
- Watch what YOU eat.
- Maintain healthy weight.
- Avoid high blood pressure.
- Avoid high cholesterol.
- Drink alcohol in moderation or avoid it totally.
- Exercise regularly.
- Curb your stress.
- Stay away from risky sex.
- Avoid anabolic steroids.
- Keeps tab on testosterone and
- Avoid smoking.
Erectile Dysfunction Diets
A diet that is bad for man heart is not good for his ability to maintain an erection. Studies shows that erectile dysfunction is relatively not common among men who eats healthy diets that contains:
(c) Whole grains.
(d) Heart healthy fats (such as nuts, olive oil, fish and red wine) and
(e) Foods rich in antioxidants, that increases flow of blood to your penile region and improve your erection strength.
Stick with me here because…
Jogging and other forms of aerobic exercise have been shown to prevent erectile dysfunction while any form of exercise that put excessive pressure on the area between the scrotum and anus can cause Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Also do not rely on kegel exercise that involves repeated contracting and relaxing the muscles in the pelvis. There’s no evidence that suggest that it prevent Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
EMPLOYING THE SENSATE FOCUS TECHNIQUE
The sensate focus technique is a technique in sex therapy that assist couples that are experiencing sexual problems as a result of psychological factors. This technique aim to reduce the anxiety related with sexual behavior and sexual performance while simultaneously teaching couples what each of them find pleasurable. The sensate focus technique is used to treat sexual arousal disorder symptoms as well as orgasmic disorder issues. This technique is divided into three steps. COUPLES MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE STEP, THEY ARE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE NEXT STEP.
STEP ONE: TOUCHING SENSATIONS. It is not about sexual arousal or intercourse. In this step, each partner takes turns touching the other partner. These are sensual but not sexual touches. The genitals and breasts are off limit in this step.
STEP TWO: The partners are not allowed to touch any part of the other’s body including the breasts and genitals. This step is the same as step one because the focus still remain on the touching sensations, not on sexual arousal. Sexual intercourse is not allowed in step two.
STEP THREE: The partners are allowed to forgo taking turns and mutual touching is allowed. Once the couple is okay with the process of touching and being touched, this step allows sexual intercourse. Still the focus on the sexual intercourse is to be on mutual sex enjoyment rather than orgasm.
Here’s how YOU do it yourself…
This article is not meant to be a substitute to where the services of medical professional is urgently needed.
Erectile Dysfunction Remedies
(1) GARLIC (Alubosa ayu in Yoruba; Tafarnuwa in Hausa; Ayuu, Ayo ishi in Igbo) Garlic is rich in vitamins and minerals that boosts sperm count in men. It regulates blood flow and increase pressure hence, stimulate the male reproductive organ. Chew 2 to 3 Garlic pods two times a day for erectile dysfunction remedies.
(2) HORNY GOAT WEED (Gboyin gboyin in Yoruba) An active ingredient in Horny Goat Weed known as icarin helps to keep and sustain an erection. Boil Horny Goat Weed leaves or Stem in water. Take 2 tablespoons or 10 ml two times a day. It very effective in erectile dysfunction remedies.
Take it for 7 days and stop for 7 days. This is how you do it until you get desired result.
(3) TERMINALIA CATAPPA (Almond in English; Ofio in Yoruba; Mbasen mbakara in Efik; Obulonu beke in Idoma) Eat 2 to 3 Almond kernel two times a day for erectile dysfunction remedies.
Almond is popularly known as fruit in Nigeria. When broken it kernel contains white or brown seed.
(4) BEETS / BEETROOTS : contains significant amount of mineral Boron that can boost your libido, increase your fertility and improve sperm mobility. Adding Beet or Beetroots to your diets can do wonders in your sexual life.
(5) MORINGA OLEIFERA (Moringa, Drumstick in English; Odudu Oyibo, Okochi egbu, Okwe oyinbo, Okwe olu Okughara ite, Uhe, Ikwe beke in Igbo; Ewe igbale, Ewe ile, Idagbo monoye in Yoruba ; Habiwa Hausa, Gawara, Konamarade, Rini maka, Barambo, Koraukin zaila, Shipka hali, Shuka halinka, Rimi nacara, Rimin turawa, Zogalla-gandi, Zogala in Hausa) Boil 9 Moringa Oleifera petal flowers in 250 milk for 7 minutes. Before you drink and add 1 tablespoon of crushed Garlic paste. Mix them thoroughly. Drink once a day for 2 months for erectile dysfunction remedies.
(6) WATERMELON SEEDS (Kankanna in Hausa; Anyu in Igbo) It contains Lycopene, minerals and vitamins that prolong erection in men. Include watermelon seeds to your diet.
If you’re diabetic avoid watermelon pulp because it is diuretic.
(7) CARROTS : contains Vitamins that enhance sex hormones production. Take a glass of fresh Carrot juice daily.
Or: You may add raw Carrots in your diet for erectile dysfunction remedies.
(8) WALNUTS (Ukpa, Udi in Igbo; Okhue in Bini; Awusa, Asala in Yoruba; Geda Yorubawa in Hausa; Arinsa in Ebira) It contains Arginine that increases sperm count and linked with strong erection. It contains fatty acid that promote flow of blood to the penile region. Add Walnuts in your diet.
(9) VELVET BEEN SEEDS (Ukpo Enumaje in Idoma; Eso ewe Ina, Eso yerepe in Yoruba; Kakara in Hausa; Agbala in Igbo) Obtain dried Velvet Been Seeds. Roast them thoroughly and make sure the seeds didn’t get burnt. Grind the roasted seeds and mix with Organic Pure Honey of similar quantity. Take half tablespoon 2 times a day.
(10) POMEGRANATE : This fruit is rich in vitamins and powerful antioxidants. Eating and drinking pomegranate fresh fruit and juice boost libido in men, increase testosterone levels and reduce symptoms associated with erectile dysfunction.
(11) JASMINE ESSENTIAL OIL: It is a natural aphrodisiac that eases anxiety that often follow Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Put 20 drops of Jasmine essential oil in 100 ml of Coconut oil (or any other carrier oil such as olive oil, sesame seed oil, et cetra). Mix them thoroughly. Massage half tablespoon of the oil on your shoulders, arms, legs and back. Do it once a day, especially before bedtime.
(12) OKRA / LADY FINGER (idu in Idoma; Kubewa in Hausa; Okwuru in Igbo; ila in Yoruba) Obtain Okra plant root. Dry it and grind it into powder. Put 1 tablespoon of the powder, 1 tablespoon of Organic Pure Honey mix with 200 ml lukewarm milk. Drink it once a day.
(13) AGERATUM CONYZIODS (White weed, Goat Weed in English; imi esu in Yoruba; Ahenhea, Akwukwo nwa Osi n’aka in Igbo; Otiti in Efik; Ufu, Otogo, Opioko in Igede) Prepare tea infusion of Ageratum Conyziods. Drink 5 ml two times a day.
(14) Grind similar quantity of the following items:
- Fresh Ginger (Chitta in Hausa; Jinja in Igbo; Atale in Yoruba)
- Fresh Garlic Pods (Tafarnuwa in Hausa; Alubosa ayu in Yoruba; Ayo ishi, Ayuu in Igbo)
- BitterCola (Orogbo in Yoruba; Igoligo in Idoma; Edun, Efiari in Efik; Majin- goro, Namijin goro Cida goro in Hausa; Oje in Bokyi; Ugolo, Aka – Inu, Aka ilu in Igbo; Akaan in Ijo-Izon; Okain in Itsekiri; Efrie in Ejagham-kin; Emiale in Icheve; Edun in Edo) and mix thoroughly with
- Organic Pure Honey (Oyin igan, Oyin gidi in Yoruba; Zmanu in Igbo; Dorawa in Hausa)
Take 1 tablespoon once a day at night before bed time. It very good in erectile dysfunction remedies.
(15) Obtain roasted Unripe Plantain (Ogede agbagba dudu in Yoruba; Ojioko, Abereka, Ogbadejieoke in Igbo; Ayaba in Hausa; Oghede in Benin; Agbo ochi in Idoma)
Slightly boil the following vegetables:
- Fresh Bitter Leaves (Onugbo in Igbo; Olugbo in Idoma; Ewuro in Yoruba; Shuwakar, Chusar doki in Hausa; Ewuro tutu in Yoruba; ituna in Tiv)
- Fresh Basil or Scent Leaves (Ayeneba in Idoma; Daddoya in Hausa; Arigbe, Nchuanwu in Igbo; Ewe Effinrin tutu in Yoruba; Kunguleko in Tiv) mix with
- Cayenne pepper powder (Apoko eeke in Idoma; Ilufemi, Ata ijosin, Ijeye, Afriremon in Yoruba; Barkono in Hausa; Ose oyinbo in Igbo).
Eat them as dinner three times a week for 2 months.
(16) ASPARAGUS OFICINALIS (Asparagus in English) It is a good natural herb that promotes sexual desire. It root contains steroidal glycosides that have good effects on hormone production and promote fertility in men. Put 1 tablespoon Asparagus Oficinalis root powder, mix with 250 ml of lukewarm milk and 1 tablespoon of Organic Pure Honey. Stir them thoroughly and drink two a day.
Ultimately, physical causes account for 90% of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) cases with psychological causes less common. The healthier you are, the better your sexual function. It may be more difficult to get an erection as you age but does not necessarily mean you will develop Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Eating right foods in moderation is very essential for men to have healthy sexual life.
In addition, prostrate cancer does not cause Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Prostrate surgery to remove the cancer and radiation therapy to treat prostrate cancer can cause Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Treatment of non – cancerous, benign prostrate disease can also cause the condition.
Sexual Arousal Disorder : Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction to Frigidity: https://www.bostonthrive.com
We diligently research and continuesly update our information. Please let us know if you find any error(s).
Thank YOU for reading!Follow us on social media