Premature Ejaculation Treatment is target at prolonging man ability to ejaculate beyond one minute after penetration during sexual encounters. Premature Ejaculation (PE) can be frustrating if it gets in the way of sex, making it less enjoyable and negatively impact relationships. Premature ejaculation can cause partners to feel less connected, feel hurt or distant.
In this write-up, I’ll share the following information with you: meaning of premature ejaculation, signs and symptoms, classification, causes, risk factors, complications, dietary changes, changes in lifestyle and premature ejaculation treatment.
Let me set the stage for this article!
What is Premature Ejaculation?
Premature Ejaculation (PE) happens when a man ejaculate sooner during sexual intercourse than his partner would like. However, you might be diagnosed with Premature Ejaculation if you:
- Always or nearly always ejaculates within one minutes of penetration.
- Are not able to delay ejaculation during sexual intercourse. All or nearly all the time.
- Feel distressed, frustrated and tend to avoid sexual intimacy due to Premature Ejaculation.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
The major Premature Ejaculation Symptoms is the inability to ejaculate for more than one minute after penetration.
Classification of Premature Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation (PE) can be classified in to :
- Primary (Life – long) PE: happens always or nearly all the time starting with your first sexual intercourse.
- Secondary (Acquired) PE: occurs after your previous sexual encounter without ejaculatory problems.
This is will take us to the causes of premature ejaculation.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
The real causes of Premature Ejaculation are not known. It was once thought to be only psychological. Doctors believe that Premature Ejaculation involves a complex interaction of psychological and biological factors.
PSYCHOLOGICAL causes include:
- Early sexual experiences.
- Sexual abuse.
- Poor body image.
- Worrying about Premature ejaculation.
- Rushing through sexual encounters.
- Guilty feelings.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Anxiety and
- Relationship issues.
Biological causes are:
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra.
- Abnormal hormone levels.
- Inherited traits.
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters which are brain chemicals.
Premature Ejaculation Risk Factors
- Erectile dysfunction and
Complications of Premature Ejaculation
Premature Ejaculation can be problems in your personal life such as:
1. Fertility issues and
2. Stress in your relationships.
Before proceeding to examine lifestyle changes, it’s necessary to point out dietary changes.
Dietary changes: Premature Ejaculation Treatment
Most important are foods that contains aphrodisiac properties that will boost your sex drive, treat sexual related problem not minding whether you are on drug treatment or not. They’re : coconut water, carrots, tiger nuts, milk, honey, free range or organically raised turkey meat and moringa.
Stay clear of : coffee, tea, smoking and avoid excess consumption of alcohol.
Premature ejaculation is a common and treatable problem, if not properly treated it may result in impotence. In this case, it might be reassuring to hear that occasional Premarure Ejaculation is normal and that average time to the beginning of intercourse is about five minutes, couples counseling and sex therapy are equally important.
This brings us to the central theme of this article.
This article is not meant to be a substitute to where the service of medical professional is urgently needed.
Premature Ejaculation Treatment
1. LADY FINGER / OKRA (ila in Yoruba; Kubewa in Hausa; Okwuru in Igbo; idu in Idoma) It assist in premature ejaculation treatment that helps men to last longer during sex. Slice 2 sizeable fresh Okra pods into small pieces. Put the sliced Okra and it sticky liquid in 300ml cup of water overnight. Make sure you cover it to avoid contamination. Strain and drink the Okra water on an empty stomach before breakfast. Do it for 30 days for premature ejaculation treatment.
2. BANANA (Agbo in Idoma; Unere, Unine in Igbo; Ayaba in Hausa; Ogede omimi, Ogede paranta) It contains an enzyme know as bromelain and prevent premature ejaculation. Consume banana daily for premature ejaculation treatment.
3. WATERMELON (kankanna in Hausa; Anyu in Igbo) It contains lycopene, L – arginine, citrulline and amino acid that improve sexual health and help in premature ejaculation treatment. Always eat watermelon pulp together with the seeds.
Drink water after 30 minutes of eating watermelon to avoid diarrhea. If you are diabetic or having kidney related problem avoid watermelon pulp. The seeds are safe for consumption.
4. GINGER (Atale in Yoruba; Jinja in Igbo; Chitta in Hausa) It enhances blood circulation to the penile region, increase stamina during sex and it contains property known as 1,8 – cineolethat is helpful in overcoming premature ejaculation. Mix 1 tablespoon of organic pure honey with half tablespoon of Ginger in 250 ml lukewarm water. Mix thoroughly and drink before bedtime. Do it for a month.
5. DAMIANA : promotes sexual performance and put you in good mood. It aids in the treatment of several sexual health problems. Put 1 tablespoon of Damiana leaf powder in a cup of 250 ml water and boil for 10 minutes. Drink it 30 minutes before sex. Or: Obtain 3 Damiana leaves and prepare tea decoction. Take it once a day for premature ejaculation treatment.
6. ACACIA NILOTICA (Eso booni in Yoruba; Bagaruwa in Hausa) Daily consumption of Acacia Nilotica fresh pods (fruit) for premature ejaculation treatment will help to strengthen your penile muscles.
7. CASTOR OIL : It regulates flow of blood to the muscles, enhances sexual desire and premature ejaculation home remedy. Apply 2 tablespoons of Castor oil to the penile region in between the anal opening of the testicles and gently massage. Do it in the morning and before bedtime at night for 30 days for premature ejaculation treatment.
8. AVOCADO (Eso pia in Yoruba; Piya in Hausa; Ube oyinbo in Igbo; Orunwu in Bini; Eban mbakara in Efik) It contains vitamin B,C and K help in premature ejaculation treatment. Consume Avocado daily to reap it benefits.
9. SPINACH (Gborongi in Igbo; Alayyahu in Hausa; Amunututu, Egungun ori iganna, Toromon iganna) It contains zinc, folate and iron. It boost sexual performance and strengthen penile muscles. Add slightly boiled fresh Spinach leaves to your diet. Or: Drink 100 ml of fresh Spinach leaves juice daily for premature ejaculation treatment.
10. ALMOND (Ofio in Yoruba; Obulonu beke in Idoma; Mbasen mbakara in Efik) According to a research conducted by both Nigerian and Indian researchers. They concluded that kernel of Almond seeds had aphrodisiac properties and is useful in the treatment of sexual inadequacies like premature ejaculation.
Take 3 to 4 seeds kernels of Almond twice a day with 1 tablespoon of Organic pure honey twice daily for premature ejaculation treatment.
Note! Almond is popularly called fruit in Nigeria, that contains brown or white kernel when it seed is broken.
11. Obtain half boiled egg source from free range or locally raised chicken with 1 tablespoon of honey mix with half tablespoon of fresh Ginger at night for premature ejaculation treatment.
We deligently research and continuesly update our information. Please let us know. If you find any error(s).
Thank you!Follow us on social media